Pokemon Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dark type is the new black (Open)
by Bergmite Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 pm

» Exploring (Open for All)
by Deoxys Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 am

» Ashlynn, the fiery spirit
by Deoxys Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 am

» Yuuki Hatake (W.I.P)
by Deoxys Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:45 am

» Limited Pokemon and Moves
by Deoxys Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:39 pm

» Ohaider fwiends
by Deoxys Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:37 pm

» Bergmite- The tip of the iceberg
by Deoxys Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:36 pm

» Uh Hi. New here
by Deoxys Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:34 pm

» The rare eevee!
by Deoxys Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:33 pm

» Pokémon Awakening : Deoxys
by Victini Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:18 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ultimate eevee!

4 posters

Go down

The Ultimate eevee! Empty The Ultimate eevee!

Post by Eevee Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Personal Info
Name: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Personality: Eevee is very curious. She enjoys going outside and seeing new things. She is also an adventure pokemon. Eevee has a special talent of makeing anything seem fun. Her favorite thing to is to help other pokemon out, and have some fun.
Fears: Eevee is afraid to be an outcast because she is different from most.

General Appearance
Height: 1"
Weight: 14.3 Lbs.
Length: Head to tail tip streached out. 1"1
Eyes: Brown
Items: Blue scarf, and dragon fang
Appearance: Eevee is a mammalian, quadruped creature with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears, and a small black nose.

Region Information and Status
Region: Kanto
Type: Normal
Family: N/A
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Trainer: N/A

Skills and Abilities

Immune To:

Ghost

Resistant To:

None

Moves:

Double Edge

Last Resort

Quick Attack

Bite

Swift

Dragon Rage

Special Ability: Can use the move dragon rage, due to how she is destined to become the first Dragon type evolution.
Hidden Ability: Adaptability
Weak Against:

Fighting

Combat Style: Blow them off with super strong moves, then finishes them off with weaker moves so she seems stronger then she actually is.

Background
History: This Eevee is a recanated form of a great hero from a long forgotten tale. She was a small egg, found close by to a dragon village, where trainers had caught many dragon type pokemon, and lived everyday life with them. One one stormy night, when lighting had struk, it had hit the egg. The elder predicted it to be a Joltean, seeing how it hatched right after it was struk and lived. One day, when it evolved the villager noticed something different about her, she was not any of the eevee evolutions. They had started trainer her the dragon ways so that she could become an ultimate protector of the village. About a month later, she went out with the Chiefs child out on a trip to go collect some berries. On their quest, they cam across an enraged Dragonite. His eyes glew read, as his hate and rage took over him. At this time, Eevee had to stand up to the pokemon to protect the future chief. After a long hard battle, Eevee had finally defeated the dragonite. When it was defeated, it bacame a blue orb the floated to Eevee and went into her chest, causing her to evolve into a more matured version of the Eevee that she was before. All of the villagers praised her and gave her a name that no other Eevee had. They called her Eon. She then vowed to protect the village that she had lived in for all her years with her life. A couple years later, another enraged pokemon came and attacked. This time, it was a ditto taking on form of Arceus, attacking the village. This battle, the Chiefs child, soon to be new chief had fought along eon's side. After the ditto was defeated, she felt light headed and dizzy, but yet had Evolved into a new pokemon. Eon died a a week after the battle, and a shrine was made there so that they could forever praise the guardian of their village Eon. The story might not be commonly told, but the great spirit of Eon still lives on. For Eevee, the same thing so far happened to her, she was an egg found outside of that same village, and was struk by lightning and hatched. After a while she started hearing the legends, and how history was repeating itself. She had feared the great battles that had come ahead of her, expacially the one when the great Eon died, so Eevee had run away from the village into the forest to try to escape her destiny.
RP Sample: Eevee herd the whispers of the vilagers as she was going to go out on a trip with the Chiefs child. Her ears picked up a few sentences. "Its --- recarnation -- --------- Eon. --- ---- ---- great battle ---- enraged dragonite." She couldn't hear some parts of the sentence. She then remembered the legend that she was told when she was just hatched out of the egg, with the final battle. This frightened her and she ran away and out of the village as quickly as possible. Eevee thought to herself. "No, NO! It can't be true! I don't want to be like Eon, she was great and all, but I don't want to die like that! Not now or ever!"

Stats

Speed: 4
Stamina: 2
Defense: 3
Power: 4
Eevee
Eevee

Pokerus : 14

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate eevee! Empty Re: The Ultimate eevee!

Post by Latias Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Seems legit. Approved!

Latias
Admin

Pokerus : 18

https://pokemon-unleashed.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Deoxys Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:05 pm

That big backstory do o.O I like it! Oh and congrats for first custom made poke pal! latslap 
Deoxys
Deoxys

Pokerus : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Eevee Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks! I made this shortly after starting the gam okami so that sorta inspired me.
Eevee
Eevee

Pokerus : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deoxys Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Well it was a good inspiration then Smile oh and leather pants  pants 

Enough said  draglick 
Deoxys
Deoxys

Back to top Go down

Post by Victini Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 pm

I love that game. I also like it how you made your own Eevee evolution thing and had it be a new type. Thats just awesome.
Victini
Victini

Pokerus : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Deoxys Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 pm

But one question remains, what can it learn, what's its EV Yield what happens if it breeds? Etc.
Deoxys
Deoxys

Back to top Go down

Post by Victini Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:03 pm

When she evolves to the dragon type I think she will have to make a whole new chracter sheet. Thats the only bad thing about being an Eevee.
Victini
Victini

Pokerus : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down